Thursday, July 16, 2009

If you have a piano, this blog is for you.


This blogspot is for individuals that have pianos and would like to have their questions answered
regarding anything related to pianos in general or about their own pianos. People who don't
own pianos are welcome to ask questions as well. Maybe you're thinking about purchasing a piano
that is used or it is new. I am not a seller of pianos and am in no way associating myself to belong
to any piano retail store. I am a piano technician and I do service pianos for some stores, but I do
not represent them in anyway. My many years of expertise enables me to explain about how to care for and maintain a piano. It enables me to explain about needed repairs and what to expect from a piano technician or tuner. This blog is intended to do primarily one thing; share with you, the
piano owner, purchaser, pianist, my experience with pianos to help you understand these amazing
instruments that seem to hold their value for many years.

From time to time, I will start this blog by sharing with you some interesting things such as
Photos, comments, and some useful tips for your piano. If you have any ideas or questions
you would like me to consider, feel free to comment.


No comments: